Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas 2017

It was so SO so great to talk to Elder DeGraw on Christmas. He has changed in many ways. He is growing and “becoming”, and we are so proud of him. Here are a couple new pictures that he sent us.
Christmas Eve dinner... where we were duped into trying a baby ghost pepper. I spit it out as soon as it touched my tongue-- and my lips still swelled up. Poor Elder Bird chewed and swallowed his. It was followed by 10 minutes of hiccups, burping, and torture for him.
Stocking from Sister Richardson

Family chat on christmas


Christmas dinner at Jack in the Box

We go to 2 different wards each Sunday-- that second meeting is just too much for my companion.




"Christmas Pajamas" given to us from Brother and Sister Gaytan. My companions pants were bright blue. 




A tree we brought to one of our investigators.


No comments:

Post a Comment