Monday, January 29, 2018

January 23, 2018

We got this awesome email last week. Elder DeGraw was very blessed by these amazing members in his first area.

Degraw Family,

I am a member of the Westwood ward where Elder Degraw is currently serving.  I wanted to briefly let you know how much we as a ward, and myself personally, have enjoyed and appreciated the service offered by Elder Degraw.  He has been in my home a number of times to teach and has always left our home a better place.  I am coming to realize that after I am with Elder Degraw I am happier and far more upbeat.  I have heard similar remarks from others.  I can't think of a better trait to have as a missionary, or as a person, than the ability to always lift others by simply being around them.  

Thank you for sharing your son/brother with us here in Mesa.  His testimony and service has blessed far more people here in Arizona than he likely realizes.  Do let me know if there is anything I can ever do for him.  Thank you again!


Kevin Hawkes

No comments:

Post a Comment