Sunday, July 30, 2017

Elder DeGraw is at the MTC -- July 19, 2017

Before we took Elder DeGraw to the MTC, we went to the Provo City Center temple grounds to say our good-byes and spend our last couple minutes together. 


If my smile looks forced, its because I was having a total freak out inside. "Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry." 







I didn't anticipate dropping him off in the underground parking. He was resolute, and excited. I am so proud of him.

The entire ride to Provo, I wanted to give Cameron some last minute advice, but was so choked up that I couldn't get it out without starting to cry. Ryan and I had a little laugh that my parting words were, "Have a good time." However, that truly is my deepest desire for him. I want him to have a GREAT time the next two years-- filled with memories and experiences that will shape him into everything Heavenly Father wants him to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment