Thursday, February 6, 2020

Ola From Brazil



Hello, 

Yesterday was a very eventful day. I don't have much time to write, because it's going to be a busy day. But I wanted to let you know that I arrived safely and tell you a bit about the first day. It was very confusing what we were supposed to do when we got here, but nothing too tricky. The hardest part is probably that almost everyone speaks in Portuguese. I have learned a bit more. One of my roommates, Elder Mattos, has been super helpful. He is super nice. Sleeping last night was super easy, it was the first time in my whole life that I didn't need a blanket of any sorts. I'm on the sixth floor and I wouldn't like it any other way. Climbing the stairs isn't my favorite but I love the view and can't wait to send you some of the pictures I took. I have two companions, Elder Noble and Elder Keyser. Elder Keyser's plane was delayed and so he didn't get here till 5:30 this morning. I like both of them, and they are both going to serve in the Piracicaba mission too. The intruder didn't affect my group at all, but the devotional was all about it. I love you Mom, tell the rest of the family that I love them too.

Elder DeGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment